22 Jun 2013

T 4 2 .....

 
I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend
Its a lovely sunny day down here in Gosport
 I think we'll be having afternoon tea in the garden today.
Guess what .....yes I've made another card with my Clearly Besotted Stamps and dies
As you know the theme is
 "Anything goes"
 This time I used ;
 "My Cup of Tea" stamp set and matching die collection.
This time I've stamped onto DoodlleBug Design paper
This sentiment comes from the same Clearly Besotted "My Cup of Tea" stamp set.
Have great day
Hugs..........

8 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Christine said...

another fab CAS creation..mine came today think I'll have to CASE you..lol

mummy Tildarette xx

Brigitte said...

Awesome CAS card! So elegant and refreshing! Can I come over for tea, lol? Hugs, Brigitte

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Muito bonito!!

Antoinette Voorn said...

Gorgeous Creation!

Gr Antoinette

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card Susie,

Thanks so much for joining us for the first CBS Challenge,
Michelle xx

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

So cute, love the purple polka dotted teapot!

Chris L.

Stephanie said...

I love your lovely card! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x