17 Jun 2013

Tilda is "Kung Fu Fighting" .....

 
Hi Tilda Lovers!!!
We have a new challenge starting today over at the
 Totally Tilda Challenge blog
The theme is
 "Going for a Song" 
 See the challenge blog for more on the themes instructions.
******
Also please pop over to the  Totally Tilda Challenge blog
to see all the fantastic examples
 my wonderfully talented DT girls have made.
On my card this time I've used Karate Tilda coloured with copics
papers are from the BoBunny Serenity collection
The upper and Lower case Type font alphabets I used to create the wording
is from my good friend Nicky's shop
 Stamping All Day 
The Cherry blossom flowers from WoC and the tall flowers are Mellisa frances elements part of my birthday present from my lovely friend Mandy

I'm entering my card into the NEW Creative Romance Challenge
I'd like to Wish both Jen and Becky (and their very talented team) lots of luck with their new challenge
not that need luck as their challenge is already thriving !!!

Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize thats up for grabs from our lovely sponsor......
The pretty little ribbon

The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop are having a huge closing down sale!! Everything is reduced to rock bottom prices including all ribbon, twine, mulberry paper flowers, rubber stamps and embellishments. 
 Hurry stocks are selling out fast - you can browse the sale HERE
Thanks for sponsoring us !!
Hugs ............

12 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love your card Susie, the image is adorable and love the colours, the papers are delish. Time to get Tildas out.
Hugs Linda

Crea S said...

Just great Susie! Can see myself do some kung fu fighting while this song is playing ;)
Love the cardshape and the papers!
Love,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldschone kaart
groetjes Janie

Brigitte said...

I love your card, the song and everything!!! Gorgeous colouring and awesome layout Susie! Hugs, brigitte

Jessi said...

wow, i love her, she looks like my daughter in her training ;-)
so sweet!

Greetinge
jessi

Vicky said...

So beautiful hun...and lovely colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

This is just brilliant Susie and I love that song! Hugs, Claire x

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wauw meis, wat heb je weer een toppertje gemaakt zeg!

Gr Antoinette

Nicola said...

Adorable card Susie, I love this Tilda, the papers are gorgeous and that lettering is awesome!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Susie! Beautiful colours and I love the design of your card! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck:)! Hugs Delphine xx

Mary J said...

Wow, so gorgeous, Susie! I just love the papers and how you've coloured her in!

Christine said...

Yep no intro needed n your song title boss..lol stunning colouring great DPs & design such a clever take on the chall theme.

smiles mummy Tildarette xx