30 Jun 2013

Totally Tilda Flying High !!!

Hi everyone I hope you've enjoyed a wonderful Sunday..... I have
its been all go behind the scenes @ Totally Tilda
I've got one excited bunch of girlie's over there
they are so hyped up I think they've all been at the smarties !!
it'll be the colouring !! lol
What a talented group of girls and their personalities are are amazing
I'm feeling rather lucky.
Anyway this time over @ the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is
Tomboy Tilda without using any Pink !!
********
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs
From our lovely Sponsor Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
gif maker
****************************
To make my card I used a base Kraft card, Paper & flowers from Prima
then I stamped Magnolia Tilda and Magnolia Lilimore dragon onto water colour paper
and painted with Tim Holtz Distress inks ...I'm still practising !!
The post mark and postcard stamps are also from Magnolia.
Don't forget to pop over to the Totally Tilda
challenge blog to see all the wonderful DT creations.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges
Simon Says  Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday  Anything goes
 Bunny Zoe's Crafts  Wings
Cute Card Thursday  Fly like a Bird (well Lilimore can fly !! he he)

*****
Enjoy your evening
Hugs ..............xx

13 comments:

Linda . J said...

This is stunning!!Susie great card and an absolutley fabulous image nice layout too
Hugs Linda

janieworkum said...

Wat een leuke maar ook een prachtige kaart
groetjes Janie

Claire said...

This is a fabulous card Susie - love the images and great colour - compliments that dragon! Hugs, Claire x

Brigitte said...

Your card is awesome Susie!!!! I wouldn't have thought to use these two together, but they are perfect!!!!! Love your colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wat een geweldig creatie heb je gemaakt, Prachtige kleuren !

Gr Antoinette

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

I LOVE this !!! the colours are amazing...jump off the screen !! The dragon is so cute....I think the Tildarette's are a bit high on the glue if I'm honest ???? either that or they are just RAVING mad lol xx

Elaine said...

A fabulous card Susie and you nailed the theme (of course!) Love the greens - one of my fave colours - and the dragon is so cute, not at all scary!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Suzi said...

Perfect tomboy card Susie, love how you paired these two up and your colour choice. You rocked this theme hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Stephanie Hester said...

You have done a fantastic job coloring with the inks. This Tilda makes the perfect Tomboy!

Crea S said...

I'm loving this one! The colours, ...
Just amazing!
Love,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Great card. I thought it was Robin Hood Tilda. I love you have it all so vintage/stamp/ripped paper look. Great work.
We appreciate your participation in our weekly AG challenge. Thank you so much for showcasing this wonderful art with us at WAW.
Psalm 23 Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

cheiron said...

Adorable dragon and I love the vintage look of this card. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

heidy said...

Such a fun card Susie,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy