12 Jun 2013

Twinkle Toes

Morning all .......
I hope you have better weather wherever you are today
because its dull and drizzly down here in Gosport
but its due to brighten up this afternoon so they tell me.... fingers crossed.
I've made another card with my Clearly Besotted Stamps
As I said yesterday this month's Theme is
 "Anything goes"
and its also Anything goes over at In the Pink Challenge
So he world is your oyster !!!
This time I used the "Twinkle Toes" stamp set
When I saw it in the shop I just couldn't resist it as it looked so cute
and the mix of solid images and sentiments work so well together.
Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs xxxxx
 

11 comments:

Crafty Kitten said...

Oh Wow this is so different for you Susie. It is adorable. Love everything about it! Just perfect.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Crea S said...

Such a sweet card! Adorable!
Love,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Brigitte said...

OH WOW!!!! It's so beautiful Susie!!!! I love the silhouette stamped in pink and the gorgeous sentiment! It's such an elegant card! Hugs, Brigitte

Christine said...

Awww Susie this is full of sweet pinkness yep I NEED this stamp now..lol lovely work.

smiles mummy Tildarette xx

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldschone kaart
groetjes Janie

Vicki Dutcher said...

How sweet is this card! She is just adorable, along with your card

Christine L said...

Hi Susie!

Oh wowwwwwwww this card is soooo gorgeous... I love that silhouette image... and the perfect pinkness of it!!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.... good luck!

Christine x

Marlou McAlees said...

very cute!! love this stamp set , one of my faves :)

Caryn said...

So cute Susie - love all the pink, so girly!!
Glad you could play along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

This card is just precious--love it!

Chris L.

Stephanie said...

So elegant and stylish, love it! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x