22 Jul 2013

A Handful of Kisses

This morning I made a trio of cards
packed full of kisses !!
 Each one with different colour lipstick and a different sentiment
from Clearly Besotted Stamps
I made these as my last entry for this months
The Theme is "Seeing Spots"
I've used Clearly Besotted sentiment stamps from the Love Quotes collection,
my spots are on the Paper which is from one of my many Tilda 12 x12 pads.
The Lip stamp is from 7Gypsies stamped in pretty colour Stampin' Up inks.
I hope you are having a fabulous day 
I'm just back from indulging myself with a Belgium Chocolate cooler
 topped with whipped cream at Costa Coffee !!
yum...Naughty but oh so very nice !! he he
 Enjoy your evening
..... xx

8 comments:

Claire said...

I love these - fabulous darling! Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

janieworkum said...

Wat een leuk maar ook mooie kaarten
groetjes Janie

Stephanie said...

Oh I do love these Susie! So sassy and stylish....someone's still feeling a little bit slushy from the weekend I think ;) lol xxx

Lourdes Salvador said...

Great cards - love them

Christine said...

Wow Susie Love these gorgeous CAS creations very classy.

mummy Tildarette x

Stephanie said...

Susie - you won the challenge!! Feel free to wait until the August stamps are revealed before you make your 4 choices, just drop me an email when you're ready :) xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Susie
Fabulous card... Congrats on your win....
Hugs Sylvie xx