21 Jul 2013

Lifes a Beach for Titian Tilda

Hello all......
I hope you're having a lovely Sunday
You still have about another week to enter the
 The theme is Titian Tilda 
That is basically Tilda with Red Hair.
******
I used the cutest Tilda from the new Magnolia club kit coloured her with Copics
My Paper is from The Ocean Breeze Collection by Best Creations Inc
Flowers from I am Rose
and the sweet sentiment from Whimsy
**********
We are generously sponsored by the


******
I have entered my card into the following challenges
C is for Challenge  Summer
CCEE Stampers  Sing, Sing a Song (On the Beach; By Chris Rea)
Country View Crafts Summer Sizzler
Tilda Town Fussy & Fancy
Creative Card Crew The great outdoors
Chocolate, Coffee and a Card Challenge Life's a Beach
Wags & Whispers Summer Fun
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge By the Sea
 I hope you all enjoy the last little bit of your weekend
Hugs ....xx

16 comments:

Claire said...

This is adorable Susie, love the image and her gorgeous red hair. Hugs, Claire x

Suzi said...

I love this to bits Susie, she is such a Betty Boop lookalike!! ( one of my fav Characters) your colouring and design are fab hon. The sunshine sentiment and sweet charm are perfect.
Hugs
Suzi x

Taniaj Scott said...

Beautiful image and card.Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our Great outdoor challenge hugs Tania xx (DT).

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

This is so cute! I love the tag on the card and how to seashell stamp matches up on the tag and circle :)

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

~ Crystal (DT)

Elaine said...

Love your card...even though you ARE showing off that you got the Tilda's which I'm waiting for!!!

Her hair is fabulous :)

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

janieworkum said...

Een schitterende kaart
groetjes Janie

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wat een schitterende creatie heb je gemaakt! Echt heel mooi, en wat een super afbeelding heb je gebruikt!

Gr Antoinette

Céline said...

absolutly stunning !
thanks for playing with us at Tilda's town
hugs
céline

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a gorgeous card! Love this new Tilda and the lighthouse too! Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers, Susan x

Anna Jasiolek said...

How cute is this card? Lovely, I like the idea of tag and circle with image stamped together. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Dewi Lestari said...

Pretty Tilda with her titian hair! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Life's a Beach
Hugs
Dewi

Brigitte said...

Oh gosh Susie!!!!! She is beyond adorable!!!!! LOVE the sentiment, so beautiful! A delightful card! Hugs, Brigitte

Brigitte said...

Oh gosh Susie!!!!! She is beyond adorable!!!!! LOVE the sentiment, so beautiful! A delightful card! Hugs, Brigitte

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Susie, I love that sweet little Tilda, the tag and pretty flowers, actually I love everything and your colouring always wow's me :)
I'm kicking myself for missing that stamp club they are all gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge
big hugs
Mandy xx

Christine said...

PERFECT sweet TITIAN Tilda creation you have the hair colour spot on adorable seaside card.

mummy Tildarette xx

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous summer scene near the sea. I love the layout and images. Thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts Summer Sizzler Challenge this month.
hugs {brenda} x0x