17 Jul 2013

Seeing Spots Again

  Hi everyone I hope you're having a sunny day,
It's gorgeous down here on the south coast in Gosport
I'm having another day of crafting playing with my new supplies
Today I've made another card with my
Stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps
for the July.....
This month's Theme is "Seeing Spots"
I've used Clearly Besotted "have a Fabulous day" sentiment stamp
 From the Just Fabulous stamp set.
I've also used the New Stampin up subtels designer paper.
I'm also entering this card into the DL. ART July Anything goes
Enjoy your afternoon
Hugs xxxxx

4 comments:

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wow wat is het een prachtige kaart! Mooie kleurtjes en een geweldige layout! Super!

Gr Antoinette

Stephanie said...

And that is a fabulous layout and design Susie! Have a lovely day sweetie :) x

DIANA L. said...

This is so cas, AND GREAT COLORS TOGETHER I ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE ORANGE AN BLUE I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Another SPOTTY cutie you defo like this chall theme.

mummy Tildarette xx