19 Jul 2013

Seeing spots again & again !!

Morning all.....
 if you are reading this from within the UK
I hope you're enjoying our heatwave,
enjoy while it lasts...... for it will soon be winter !!! lol
I've made another card using....
Stamps and Dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps
For the challenge over at the ...
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog
This month's Theme is "Seeing Spots"
So I made this simple Birthday card with a bit of a distressed look.
The sentiment is from the Clearly Besotted "It's your birthday" stamps set
The flowers are stamped and cut with "the love quotes" stamp set and die collection.
I first stamped the flowers in soft sky ink and then rocked the stamps in black ink so only the outer part was inked so when I stamped it gave me this distressed effect.
The spotty paper is from Stampin' Up,
I've also used the Stampin' up card stock and ink.
Enjoy your day
Hugs xx

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I love the distressed look - so effective and really softens the bold flowers! I see you're using those stitched circle mats (I can't put my ones down either!! lol) Thanks for playing along again Susie - you know it makes me happy :) xxx

Brigitte said...

Are the circle really a mat? It looks wonderful!!! Hugs, Brigitte

janieworkum said...

Een beeldschone kaart Susie
groetjes Janie

Christine said...

Blimey missus SPOTS before me eyes..lovely .

mummy Tildarette xx