10 Jul 2013

Seeing Spots !!

 Hi everyone I hope you've had a nice day,
like the rest of the UK we're having a heatwave down here on the south coast
and I'm loving it ...when the sun is shining I'm at my happiest !!
I've been playing with some of the new July release
Stamps and Dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps
 Today Steph and her talented design team have set a
New challenge for July over at the ...
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog
This month's Theme is "Seeing Spots"
So I made this Bright Get Well card to enter.
I've used Clearly Besotted "Time to Relax" stamps and die collection.
I've also used the New Stampin up colour Strawberry Slush card stock and ink.
The ribbon and bakers twine are also from Stampin Up.
Enjoy your evening
Keep cool !!
Hugs xxxxx

10 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

Lovely design Susie and love the reds!!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Stephanie said...

Wow! that was speedy Susie - thank you for getting the ball rolling and with such a gorgeous card too :) xoxo

lil-paper-pixie said...

wow, i love this card, the background is clever, tfs.x

Brigitte said...

It's awesome Susie!!!! Love all the polka dots and that cute tiny sofa! Hugs, Brigitte

Mandy said...

Hi Susie, your card looks fab, I do love this chair in spots !

Kara said...

cute! love the little polka dotty couches!

Exclusively by Mel said...

That is a fab design, love the red, hope your not to hot today!!
Love, melly. xxx

Mary J said...

Such a brilliant design Susie! I love that red too!

Christine said...

Oh Susie that chair looks so comfy its calling me..lol fab cute creation great style.

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Caryn said...

Red polka dots?? Say no more - I'm sold, lol! Great card.
Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx