20 Jul 2013

Spot on !!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday
Oh how I love the weekend .....
Nothing can upset me today, the sun is shinning and I'm with the man I love
Slushy I know but true !! 
I've made another very simple card using....
Stamps and Dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps
For the challenge over at the ...
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog
This month's Theme is "Seeing Spots"
I made another simple Birthday card with one of my fav sentiments
 it's from the Clearly Besotted "Just Fabulous" stamps set
The flowers are stamped and cut with "You Are" stamp set and die collection.
I first stamped the flowers as an outline to make a sort of shadow behind the die cut flowers .
 Then cut the flowers and layered them
The spotty paper is from Stampin' Up,
I've also used the Stampin' up card stock and ink.
Enjoy your day
Hugs xx

6 comments:

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldige kaart
groetjes Janie

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Linda . J said...

Love your spotty card Susie

Hugs Linda

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wauw, dit is mooi zeg! Erg leuk van kleur en heel stijlvol ingedeeld!

Stephanie said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of slush Susie lol Your card is wonderful and your post made me smile :) xxx

Christine said...

Ohhh didnt SPOT this one..lol gorgeous so fresh.

mummy Tildarette xx