20 Aug 2013

A Girl Can Never Have Too Many Shoes !!

Morning everyone another gorgeous sunny summers day down here on the south coast 
And another day in my craft room for me today,
Yesterday I finished the big paper bag album I'd been commissioned to make 
now today I'm getting on with my DT work....
then I'll be free too craft what I like which is what I love best.
This card is one of those cards I made just because ....
For no particular reason other than I got a new stamp/s from my 
Lovely friend Nicky at Stamp All Day
This is one of Nickys new stamps the postmark comes with a space in the middle 
and you can buy different sentiments to stamp in the centre 
You can find them here in the latest stamp section 
Along with a ticket version 
Thanks for visiting me 
Have a great day 
Hugs.....xxx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

What a super card - love the choice of colours.

Toni xx

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldige kaart
groetjes Janie

Christine said...

Awesome colours so vibrant & frsh great DPs & design yep love it..

smiles mummy Tildarette x