14 Aug 2013

I'm Clearly Thankful !!

  Back again today with another CAS card
For the Clearly Besotted Challenge blog,
This time a "Thank you" card......
I wake up every morning (Yes every morning) feeling thankful....
Thankful for every wonderful thing in my life.....
I'm such a lucky person ....
I have the most wonderful husband
and 2 fantastic sons who all make me feel so loved,
I have a beautiful new house and home
with everything I could ever wish for
and I have fabulous friends who I treasure.
 Nothing could make my life better as I really am so very happy.
We should all be happy with what we have and
remember not to take the things around us for granted,
I often close my eyes and think what life would be like without
the important things in my life that sometimes get over looked,
try it as it really makes you appreciate what you have.
So today my card is a thank you card made in honour
of me being thankful for my life & everything in it that makes it so wonderful.
This month's Theme @ Clearly Besotted Challenge blog
 is this colour inspirational photo
 
I made my card using Clearly Besotted "Many Thanks" stamp set
especially for the challenge
I brought the colours of this challenge into my card
using Stampin Up Inks
Smoky Slate as the shadows on the sentiment
and the outline hearts around it.
 Pixie Pink, Real Red, Pretty in Pink and
Gumball Green  for the other hearts
***********
Enjoy your evening
Thank you for visiting my blog 
Hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Another fab design Susie, your card looks lovely.

Rina said...

Great color combo Susie...I do wish I could make a CAS card!!! Love yours!

Rina

Claire said...

A lovely card and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

Louise Doxey said...

Ooooh,gorgeous! I love the shadow around the sentiment,and the shape,....and everything about this!
Lou x

Brigitte said...

WOW Susie!!!! A gorgeous card for such a perfect time in your life. Love the colours and beautiful sentiment. Hugs, Brigitte

Crafty Kitten said...

Gorgeous card and love the sentiment behind it hun. Just beautiful.
xxxxxxxx

Asha said...

What a gorgeous card, Susie. Love the shape and the floral details. But what I truly admire is the reason for making this card. Beautiful! I feel compelled to follow you... ;-)
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Stephanie said...

You never fail to make me smile with your cards, Susie! Thank you yet again for another lovely challenge entry x