13 Aug 2013

Just My Type of Birthday !!

  Hi everyone I hope you've had a nice day,
Its gorgeous again down here on the south coast its been a perfect summer day,
I spent the morning colouring out in the garden a little light lunch on the patio and now I'm just about to go get my hair and nails done ready to go out for the evening with my wonderful husband
as its our weekly date night tonight and we're off to our fav restaurant.
But before I do I want to say a Big thank you to Steph from Clearly Besotted Stamps
as I won the July Clearly Besotted Challenge!!
My Prize was 4 fabulous sets of the New August release stamps of my choice
from Clearly Besotted Stamps
...Thank you so much Steph xxx
****
  Now Steph and her talented design team have set a
New challenge for August over at the ...
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog
This month's Theme is a colour inspirational photo
 
So I made my card using Clearly Besotted "Just My Type" stamp set
especially for the challenge
Enjoy the rest of your day and evening
Hugs xxxxx

7 comments:

janieworkum said...

een beeldige kaart
groetjes Janie

Suzi said...

That is gorgeous Susie, love the paper and stamps. Scrumptious colours. Hugs Suzi x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love that backing paper. Have a lovely evening x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Susie lovely design & soft colour colours..

mummy Tildarette x

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wat een prachtige kaart en zo toepasselijk met de typemachine!!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Susie, the typewriter looks wonderful stamped onto the gorgeous paper.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like the perfect summers day :) x gorgeous card, love the vintage look! Thank you so much for taking part in the challenege again!