22 Aug 2013

Knock Me Down with a Feather !! It's another gorgeous day

  Hi everyone I hope you're having a nice day,
it's a gorgeous day down here on the south coast
the sun is shining and I'm having a crafty day............
so I'm in my element !!
Here's a quickie I made with
Stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps
 for the .....
This month's Theme is a colour inspirational photo
 
I made this one using Clearly Besotted "Fancy Feathers" stamp set
Thanks for dropping by
Enjoy the rest of your day 
Hugs xxxxx

7 comments:

Christine said...

Clever take on the colours, love that colour wash over the feather image very creative, fab sentiment.

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Love it! great card, the sentiment is wonderful, fab touch with the colours over the feather!
love, Mel. xxx

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldige kaart met prachtige kleuren
groetjes Janie

Antoinette Voorn said...

Ohh wat heb je weer een beeldschone creatie gemaakt !

Lesley Thomas said...

That's a beautiful stamp, and you've got the colours to a 'T'.

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hun, i've come to visit, actually got two miutes to myself for a change lol, fab card hun love the colours, hugs liz xx

Stephanie said...

Another beautiful card, Susie! I always love seeing what you come up with next!! x