16 Aug 2013

You're my #1 Fabulous is what you are !!

 
Its Bellarific Friday over at the Stampingbella blog 
The Theme this week is Polka Dots
I used this super cute Bella stamp it's on of my fav's
but I have to be honest I love them all !!
And its just perfect for a friends birthday card.
I coloured as usual with Copics and layered the image on to K&company paper
I die cut with my lovely Lil'inkers stitched square nesting dies
and cut the base card with my own design die.
The sentiment is a new one from the new Stampin Up catty.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend everyone
Thank you for dropping by
Hugs xxxx

9 comments:

janieworkum said...

Een beeldige kaart
groetjes Janie

Claire said...

Fabulous card Susie - love the image and great colour and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Asha said...

The simple colour palette makes this card truly special. Love that shape...again! lol. Have a lovely weekend.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Kim Matthews said...

Lovely card.
Hugs
Kim M
xx

Mary J said...

A fantastic card, Susie! I love the fresh feel of this too!

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wowww lovely card and super stamp also!

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wowww lovely card and super stamp also!

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wowww lovely card and super stamp also!

Brigitte said...

It's so beautiful Susie!!!! I love this image and the soft tones. The layout is elegant and simple at the same time. Hugs, Brigitte