10 Sep 2013

Green Fingers Tilda


Hi everyone I'm mega late posting this card this week but as they say "Better late than never !!"
 This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is
Tilda Gardening with Seed packets and /or Garden tools, 
I've gone for the seed packets using the Whimsy seed packet stamps
My quirky little sentiment is from my friend Nicky @
 Stamping All Day
Please pop over to see the amazing creations my wonderfully talented design team have made as examples to tempt you into joining in the challenge for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs 
From the lovely girls @ The Ribbon Girl



I'm entering my card into the following challenges
 Craft-room  Trees and or leaves
 Totally Gorjuss  Anything goes
Country View Crafts  Layers
Card and Scrap  Use dies
Tilda's Town  Something old, something new ....old dies, new Tilda
 Word Art Wednesday Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today
Have a grand day
Hugs ..........xxx

10 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

I love this card!! the die cuts are just wonderful, fabulous design!
Love,Mel. xxx

Brigitte said...

Your card is awesome Susie!!! Love all the die cuts and this sweet Tilda. Hugs, Brigitte

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldschone kaart, super
groetjes Janie

Elaine said...

You nailed this challenge with all those fabulous die cuts!!
I've never even seen half of them before.
Love your Tilda..I must get this one out and ink her up yet!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

hazel said...

A super card, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

nedergaard said...

What a great card and a fabulous design

Tusinde tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap

Tamara said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Susie! Adorable Tilda and I love all the die cuts you have added! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Susie love the colouring and beautiful image.
Hugs Linda

Brenda Brown said...

Cute card and lots of fabulous layers. Thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts September Challenge.
hugs {brenda} x0x