16 Sep 2013

Halfway Reminder for the Totally Tilda Challenge

 Happy Monday Tilda Lovers!!! 
First today let me tell you that I've decided to sell some of my beloved Tilda stamps on eBay 
I really don't want to part with them but my spinner rack is over full and I need to make room for the next collection !! 
Most of the 45 I'm selling are Christmas theme although there are a few others too
you can find them HERE ON eBay
Now I also want to let you know you still have time to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge 
you have until the end of this week,  
the theme is 
 Tilda Gardening with Seed packets and /or Garden tools, 
I've gone for the seed packets using the Whimsy seed packet stamps
My Naughty little sentiment!!! lol ...
 is from my friend Nicky @
Please pop over to see the amazing creations my wonderfully talented design team have made as examples to tempt you into joining in the challenge for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs
Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is
 I'm entering my card into the following challenges;
7 Kids Challenge  Anything goes plus optional twist
Lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia fav embellishment at the moment mine are the little nail heads I used on the corners just to add that finishing touch.

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

Gorgeous card Susie!!!! How many dies and Tilda do you have, loll!!!! Love all the details and your so cute TIlda. Hugs, Brigitte

janieworkum said...

een beeldschone kaart.
groetjes Janie

Rebekah said...

Just adorable Suzie! thanks for playing at A Creative Romance hugs Rebekah xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Love it!!! what a brilliant sentiment! fantastic card.
Love, Mel. xxx

Heather said...

A fabulous card, a great design and colour scheme. Tilda is adorable and I love your wonderful details!!

Thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar & sweet Magnolia challenge
hugs
Heather xx

7 KIDS said...

Love the theme! Great card. Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!