19 Sep 2013

Reids Birthday Card & Tilda's for Sale

I made this card last week for my son Reid's Birthday
....I can't believe he's 20 now !!
It only seems like yesterday he was a little tiny babe in arms....bless him, 
and now he's a man !!
I know if his dad were alive today he would have been as proud of him as I am.
He had a great birthday his girlfriend Amanda got tickets for them both to go to see Reid's team WestHam play Southampton, at Southampton which is handy as its not far from away from where we live.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges;
Bunny Zoe's  Something blue
7 Kids Challenge  Anything goes + optional twist
Designed to Colour  Anything goes
Divas By Design  Anything goes
The Rubber Buggy  Anything goes
*******
Just before I go let me remind you 
 I'm having a sort out of some of my Christmas Tilda's 
and selling them HERE ON eBay

Hugs......xx
 

14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun, this is so super, I bet he loved it! Hugs Sxx

Crea S said...

Ow, what a cute card! Love it!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Crafty Kitten said...

Gorgeous card hunni. Love the layout and what a fabulous image - I bet he loved it.
hugs
Dawn xx

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldschone kaart, super
groetjes Janie

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous! what a wonderful image and I love the way you've layered up the beautiful frames… fab colours and shapes, and I love the stars! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week
Hugs Sue B xx

Claire said...

Great card Susie, love this image. Hugs, Claire x

Brigitte said...

What a gorgeous card Susie!!!! Love this image and I'm sure your son was delighted! Hugs, Brigitte

Kelly Neis said...

Hi Susie, Great card, love your coloring. This is one of those fabulous guy images, so cute! I love the layers and colors you used, just stunning! I have 2 DT hats on here, so thank you very much for joining Divas by Design and 7 Kids College Fund this week, see you again next time!
Hugs Kelly

Christine said...

Blimey where did all that time go to..bet your feeling old now eh!..lol yes just like the rest of us..lol lovely super cute card bet Reid loved it too?

smiles mummy Tildarette xx

Laura said...

So sweet , thanks for linking up at DTC!

Paper Tails said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund. www.7kidcollegefund.com

Karen

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning creation and so thanks for sharing with us at Divas for Designs, good luck

7 KIDS said...

Cute! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

Jennie Atkinson said...

Great card and gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us this month at Country View Crafts.