18 Sep 2013

Simlpy flutterby !!


Hi I'm back again with another card using Stephs wonderful stamps
 I love using the Stamps and Dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps
  And I love to see the example that Steph and her team make over at
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog such great inspiration.
This month's Theme is "Stamp your own background".
 I made another simple card hope you like it.
The card and ink I used is from Stampin Up
It's a new colour called Soft Sky.
This time I'm only using stamps......
 no dies and no paper and not even an embellishment in sight !!
Told you it was a very simple card,
I'm having a busy day but just had time to. knock this up in about 3 minutes flat
before I head on out to Waitrose to do some shopping ....catch you later
I'm also entering my card into
Bunny Zoe's  challenge where they have the theme ....Something blue
Thanks for visiting me again
Hugs...........xx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

what a fabulous design, how on earth did you get those butterflies so straight and perfectly lined up? It looks amazing.

Stephanie said...

Another beautiful CAS card, Susie. How are you so talented? :)