21 Oct 2013

Autumn Leaves

  My last card for today I didn't mean to post them all on one day
 its just I've been to lazy to get my laptop out after making each one
 and its not so easy to post on your blog from your iPad...
that's my excuse anyway !! lol
I didn't buy this stamp set when it came out last month
from  from Clearly Besotted Stamps
but I've seen so many gorgeous autumn cards made with it
I just had to order it and it arrived this morning
long with the matching die set,
so I had to ink it up straight away and make a card for
The theme is an Autumn colour palette inspirational photo
 Or to be inspired by Autumn itself
So I made my card using Clearly Besotted "Autumn Flowers" stamp set
The sentiment also comes from this set
Well thats it for today .....
6 posts in one day that's got to be a record !! lol
again thanks for visiting
Hugs xxxxx

4 comments:

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wat een beeldschone samenstelling zowel met je gebruikte kleuren als de afbeelding en de versiering!

Asha said...

Lovely card, Susie. Flawless stamping too. I must get those stamps too!
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Claire said...

A lovely Autumnal card Susie and a fab shape too. Hugs, Claire x

Stephanie said...

I adored looking through all your lovely projects, thank you so much once again for taking part in the challenge! Your cards are inspiring x