21 Oct 2013

Chocolate Chocolate Everywhere !!!


  Hi everyone something mouthwatering for you now !!
I made this tag trio for the
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog
as I said in my post before
the challenge this for October is  
 A rich warm Autumn colour palette inspirational photo
 Or to be inspired by Autumn itself
The stamps I used to make this card are of course from
Clearly Besotted Stamps
I love this set of yummy stamps and as with most of
Stephs stamps you can also buy matching dies
This set is called "Tasty Treats" 
Thanks for dropping by
Hugs xxxxx

3 comments:

Christine said...

Mmmmm yes plz I'll take one..lol these are just gorgeous fab idea..

smiles mummy x

Beverley said...

Such a cute & yummy trio of tags, beautiful. Hugs Bev x

Stephanie said...

Those tags look delicious! Yet another stunning creation from you x