21 Oct 2013

Get Well Soon

 
Hi everyone I hope you've had a nice day,
I've been playing with my
Stamps and Dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps
over the last week but not yet blogged any of my makes,
 so I'll be showing them in the next few posts trying to catch up
before the challenge ends in a few days
The challenge for October over at the ...
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog is
 A rich warm Autumn colour palette inspirational photo
 Or to be inspired by Autumn itself
So I made my card using Clearly Besotted "Fancy Feathers" stamp set
especially for the challenge
The Feathers are so cute and the quirky sentiment amongst others comes with the set too
and you can also buy matching dies if you so desire.
Enjoy the rest of your day and evening
Hugs xxxxx

2 comments:

Christine said...

O blimey nearly missed this corker..great inspiration fab use of the feather stamp..

smiles mummy x

Stephanie said...

Love the layering of those colours, fabulous card Susie :) Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge x