7 Oct 2013

Halloween Tilda in the Dark

 
Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is......
Yes you guessed it 
HALLOWEEN
So why not stop by @ Totally Tilda and join in the spooktacular fun, 
enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize we have from our lovely sponsor.....
 my good friend Nicky from
 Stamping All Day 
 
 
Please pop over to Nickys shop to see all the fab designer stamps she has in stock.
***********
I'm a bit late with my card this week as I've been (and still am) chilling with my husband 
as he's on holiday from work, I've had a lovely day out with him today and now I'm putting my feet up.
I needed to make a quick card for this Halloween challenge so no time to get the copic markers out 
so I used the chalk board technique to make it look like Tilda is in the dark.... a little ghostly Tilda.
************** 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges
7 Kids Challenge  Anything goes 
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything goes
Oozak  Anything goes
PCC  Dies and or punches
Bearly Mine chall  Halloween
Card Makin mamas   Halloween
Paper Take Weekly  Anything goes
The Rubber Buggy  Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts  Bring humour to your creation

19 comments:

Share Clear Best Cardsahring Cccam Server said...

Hey There. I found your blog using Google. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
Very detailed post! To be sure with above poster! Ive your website bookmarked!
Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

Elaine said...

Fabulous Halloween card Susie and I'm totally inspired by your chalk board technique...now why didn't I thuink of this huh??
Love it, and all the dies are perfect.

Enjoy your special times with the hubster.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

I do love that chalk board look, so cool. Wonderful card lovely!!
Glad you enjoyed your day ;)
Love,melly. xxx

janieworkum said...

Wat een leuke maar ook een beeldschone kaart
groetjes Janie

Antoinette Voorn said...

wauww Suzy awesome TIlda great Idea to stamp her in white!!... Ithought immediately , its a pitty that there is no GLOW IN THE DARK INK!!! THAT WOULD BE COOLLLL!!!

Brigitte said...

This is so different Susie!!! Like Mel and Elaine said, it does look like chalk board, it's awesome! Hugs, Brigitte

Rina said...

Genuis...thats all I have to say!!!

Rina

Dangina Martinez said...

This is awesome! Love everything about it! You Rock!! Thank You so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. We are so happy you shared your fab project with us.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Lisa aka Myran said...

This white stamping on black cardstock is really cool Susie! Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Lau W said...

Fab card, very original !
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Kelly Neis said...

You are so creative! I love the white inked Tilda against the black. Perfect for Halloween,
Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com. Hugs Kelly

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Colleen Holmes said...

What a fun card! Love the colors you used and fun stamp. Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com!

Kellie said...

Wow, super card and love the chalkboard effect. Thank you for joining us at The Rubber Buggy

Kellie

lynne said...

What a cute ghost Tilda makes!! This is fab! I now need to go try it out!
Thanks for joining us at Oozak and have a great weekend!!
Hugs
Lynne xx

Craftyrose said...

Woiw, what a fab idea Susie! Love it! xx

Samantha Casey said...

I love that you stamped her in white! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Chris said...

Hi Susie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Penny said...

Thanks so much for playing in our Trick or Treat challenge at Card making Mama's