22 Oct 2013

The Key To My Heart !!


Morning all, what a day....its really pouring down here ....
I hope its drier wherever you are.
I've been playing with my stamps from
 Clearly Besotted Stamps  again this morning
making what I think might be my last entry into the
 where the theme is an Autumn colour palette inspirational photo
 Or to be inspired by Autumn itself
 I made my giant tag using Clearly Besotted "Love Hearts" stamp set
there is also a set of matching dies you can buy to go with these 
stamps but I didn't use them on this occasion
Enjoy your day 
Hugs xxxxx

3 comments:

janieworkum said...

een beeldschone kaart
groetjes Janie

Brigitte said...

I particularly love this one Susie!!! The colours are gorgeous and the key is just awesome. Hugs, Brigitte

Stephanie said...

That is a beautiful tag, Susie x