10 Nov 2013

A Bottle for Christmas

  Hi everyone I hope you're having a nice Sunday,
It's crisp but lovely bright and sunny down here on the south coast
I've been playing with some of the new Christmas
Stamps and Dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps
 Today Steph and her talented design team have set a
New challenge for November over at the ...
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog
This month's Theme is Christmas
 Which I'm thrilled about
So to kick off with I've made a couple of very simple bottle tags
 using Clearly Besotted "Modern Christmas" stamp set
especially for the challenge
Please excuse my terrible photos, the suns shining so bright its really
hard to get a good photo today.
Enjoy the rest of your day
I will be back later with my Totally Tilda Card
Hugs xxxxx

3 comments:

Crafty Kitten said...

Gorgeous bottle tags Susie.
xxxx

Brigitte said...

Fantastic tag Susie!!! Love the simplicity and elegance of it. I think there's something wrong... non-alcoholic, lol?!!!! Hugs, brigitte

Stephanie said...

Fabulous bottle tags, Susie, very classy :) Thank you so much for playing along in the challenge! x