7 Nov 2013

First Fall ....

 Recently I've found a new stamp company called Uniko Studio Stamps
So I bought a few sets to have a play with 
and guess what !? I like them
They have a Blog where you can find the Uniko Challenge
This month the challenge this is 
Fall Foliage with Color Inspiration 
So I made a few entries ...this is my first 
I used  Natures Treasures stamp set for all the foliage
and the sentiment is from the All Occasion Sentiments #3 
Clear Stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today 
Hugs xx

3 comments:

Beverley said...

OH my WOW! I've been itching to see what you would create & what a beauty you have created :) I love the shape of your card & it warms my heart SO much that you love Uniko Studio products and took the time to join in with our challenge :) Hugs Bev x

riliska said...

Very bright job! The card is fantastic!!!

Ren-Yi said...

Stunning beautiful card. It's really a love your colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio.