25 Nov 2013

Snowflake Kisses

I've made another card for the
Uniko Studio Christmas theme challenge
 I really really love this sentiment and so many people have asked where its from ....
well its from a lovely set called
  "Stunning Snowflake clear stamp set" by Uniko Studio stamps .
I've used one of my own design dies to cut the base card then layered Cardwork crafts Kraft card
and BasicGrey snowflake paper from the Jovial paper Collection
I've also used a Martha Stewart Snowflake boarder punch
ribbon, flowers and gems.
I'm also entering my card into the "Cold and frosty" challeng
 over at The BasicGrey challenge blog
Have a great day xxxx
 

4 comments:

Christine said...

Great design & colours, the sentiment is fab too do I need this ?lol

smiles Christine x

Beverley said...

LOVE how you've used the sentiment, it pairs lovely with SO many products & styles :) Thank you SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

Liz's creative corner said...

wow hun this sentiment is awesome I want it too lol, hugs Liz xx

Beverley said...

Just popping by to wish you a Happy 2014! Hugs Bev x