10 Feb 2014

Fresh From My Garden

 
Hi everyone I hope you're having a nice day,
The sun is shining (for a change) down here on the south coast
and I'm loving it ...when the sun is shining I'm at my happiest !!
I've been playing with some of the new February release
Stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps
  Steph and her talented design team have set a
New challenge for Feb over at the ...
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog
This month's Theme is a colour inspirational photo
So I made a set of 3 tags using Clearly Besotted "Garden Fresh" stamp set
especially for the challenge
Enjoy the rest of your day and evening
Hugs xxxxx

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie these are just gorgeous, love your colour choices, huggles Pops x x x

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous tags, Susie! Love the jewel embellishments :) Thank you for paying along in this month's challenge! x