23 Feb 2014

Sewing Room Tilda

Hi Tilda Lovers!!!
This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge
 the theme is Tilda in her sewing room....
You still have just a little less than a week to enter...
you can use any magnolia Tilda stamp
but you must also use at least one of the following
Cotton reel, Sewing machine or
Mannequin / Dress form
As you can see I've used all 3 so why not pop over and
see what the other DT girls have made to inspire you
we would love to see what you can create for this challenge.
**********
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored by
the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
Thank you Nikki xx 
gif maker
****************************

9 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

What a brilliant design, the tape bow is just wonderful!
Love,Mel. xxx

Antoinette Voorn said...

Marvelous card love it!

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...and I hope you are well too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Elaine said...

Amazing!
You totally rocked the challenge Susie!
Your embellies are perfect, and I also think the tape measure is awesome!

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Mary J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Brovold said...

BEAUTIFUL card Susie!! I LOVE this image...sadly it's one of the few I don't have...LOL!! All of your sewing embellies are just PERFECT!!!

Stephanie said...

Look at all that gorgeous detail - I love how versatile you are Susie, you can do clean and simple and also vintage chic, which makes me jealous lol Have a fab weekend! xxx p.s. You won my challenge again - YAY!!! Drop me an email when you get a moment sweetie pie :)

Stephanie said...

OMG just read your little 'drama' quote thingy and I COMPLETELY and ABSOLUTELY agree!!! :) x

Brigitte said...

I LOVE this card!!!! the button card is genius!!! Love the little mannequin and fabulous bow with the tape measuring. Bravo! Hugs, Brigitte