12 Mar 2014

Bird On A Wire !!

Hi everyone I hope you're having a nice day,
The weathers great down here on the south coast it nippy but the sun is shinning bright
which makes me happy !!!
I don't make that many these days as you've seen I love tags at the moment
but a friend of is having he big 50 this week so I made this card for her
 using stamps from  Clearly Besotted Stamps
for the Clearly Besotted Challenge
This month's Theme is In Flight
 I used the image stamps from the
  Clearly Besotted "Love Birds" stamp set
and the sentiment is from the Clearly Besotted "Many Messages" set
Have a great evening
Hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's a wonderful card! I'm looking at it right now ;)
Thank you lovely, your turn next!
Love,melly. xxx

Crafty Kitten said...

Beautiful card Susie. Lovely colours.
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card, love birds and cages on cards. I have some candy on offer x

Claire said...

Lovely card Susie, love the papers. Hugs, Claire x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Susie
Fabulous card.... Love the bird and cage
Fabulous
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Caryn said...

Such a sweet card - love the way you've framed the image. Thanks for playing along in the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
Caryn xxx

Mau xx said...

Hi Susie, can't believe how long it is since I called...Slap hands!!!
I promise to be better :o))
Not sure I did myself any favours with Bloglovin as I only seem to have confused myself between new postings. Don't take much confusing mind you...lol
Love the card, the papers are lovely and love the Bird cage & bird.
Hugs Mau xx

Stephanie said...

Looks so lovely and vintage! x Wonderful card