10 Apr 2014

Clearly besotted this Spring .....

  
Hi everyone I hope you're having a nice day,
The sun is shining (for a change) down here on the south coast
and I'm loving it ...My lovely son has came round for lunch 
but this morning I've was playing with
some of the new April release
Stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps
  Steph and her talented design team have set a
New challenge for April over at the ...
Clearly Besotted Challenge blog
This month's Theme is SPRING
Enjoy your afternoon...
I'll be back in a little while with a couple of other makes 
Hugs Susie xx

5 comments:

Marianne said...

beautiful cards

Exclusively by Mel said...

Love the beautiful bright colours, fab cards! have a lovely weekend xxx
<3

Birgit said...

Oh what a sweet set of cards! Love the bright colors.

Stephanie said...

What a perfect set of cards - I love the matching dotty ribbon! Thank you so much for entering the Clearly Besotted Challenge once again, Susie! x :)

Mandy said...

Fabulous set of cards Susie, just perfect for latest challenge at CBS.