10 Apr 2014

Spring Blossom


Hi everyone ......I'm back for the last time today
I've had so much fun today playing with
Just a couple of sets of the new April release
I will for sure be back over the next few days with more 
creations I'll be making with my new stamps and dies I bought from 
Clearly Besotted 
as I couldn't help myself this month and bought the whole of the new release plus a few other dies I missed from the last release.
This set I've used to make these tags is called a "Design a Tree"
There is so many variations you can create with it ....I totally love the whole set...
Did I mention it's also contains this sentiment plus one other 
The new challenge for April over at the ...
 is SPRING
Thanks for stopping by today 
Please see my other two post earlier today 
Enjoy your evening 
Hugs ..... xx

6 comments:

Marianne said...

beautiful tags

Exclusively by Mel said...

Love them!! wonderful tags lovely.
<3

Claire said...

Gorgeous tags Susie. Hugs, Claire x

Antoinette Voorn said...

I can feel Spring in here!!! Gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

Your tags are inspiring as always!

Mandy said...

love your tag designs x