12 Jun 2014

Love You More Than.......

  I know what you're thinking ....back again so soon !!
It's may be early but I can tell it's certainly 
going to be an icecream day down here today,
The weather is already gorgeous.
On my tags this time I've used
Stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted
This lovely set is called "Super Cool" 
And I used paper from Card work crafts, 
I added some Tim Holtz distress glitter to the icecream
And the sequins are by DoodleBug Designs.
  This month the
 is Anything Goes
See you later 
Enjoy  your day 
Hugs xxxxx

3 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Love all your fabulous designs lovely, your tags are wonderful!
Love, melly. xxx

Mandy said...

I do love this set and really could have done with one of those ice creams today....great tags Susie x

Stephanie said...

I envy you Susie - you're always full of incredible ideas! I love that you added glitter to the ice creams :) x