4 Aug 2014

Christmas @ Totally Tilda and Candy Winner

I hope your are enjoying your summer.
Right I bet you're all wondering who won my
candy from the 100th Totally Tilda challenge aren't you ??
Well the winner is ......
here's Rebecca's beautiful card
entered into the 100th challenge
Please email me your address Rebecca so I can send you your candy.
****************
 This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge
the theme is
Tilda with Christmas
I've got to be honest I've cheated !!!
I made my simple Christmas card last Christmas but never blogged it
so it was a time saver for me !! he he. 
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter
for a chance to win the fantastic prize thats up for grabs
*****************
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored by the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
gif maker

****************************

2 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Thank you so much, I'm off to email you now! Love your gorgeous Christmas creation!
Rebecca.

Mary J said...

A gorgeous card, Susie! Those soft colours are so beautiful!